The COVID-19 / Coronavirus has changed many things in pretty much every part of the world. The measures that governments are taking seem to be changing by the minute and are difficult to keep up with. These measures have affected pretty much everyone, and the way we live. In addition to the pandemic, based on economic indicators and Industry experts (including banks), the world is bracing for a recession as a result of the pandemic. Because of this, we have decided to make changes to our production cycle and the way we conduct everyday business.
What changes have we made?
- We have suspended warehouse pickups until further notice for the safety of our staff and to encourage people to stay at home. Instead, if you live in the Greater Vancouver area or the Fraser Valley, we will deliver your bike to your door for FREE!
- We have suspended new production of all models for the balance of the 2020 calendar year. This means that what we currently have on the ground, along with the product currently on the production line (ie: Mario Series) will be it for the year. This will create inventory shortages, however, we need to run lean through a recession. All Mario Bike pre-orders WILL be fulfilled and still on track for late April shipping. However, it is possible that delays may occur with the ever changing environment we live in.
- We have made the difficult decision to suspend our Ride It, Love It Test Ride events until further notice.
- All public events and trade shows have been cancelled for the foreseeable future.
- We have extended 0% financing for up to 12 months with NO FEES until further notice. We found this finance option to be a lot of help for people that want a new bike, but can’t afford to buy one outright.
Our action plan will be reviewed by Management on a regular basis and we will keep you all updated on further changes as we move through this period of uncertainty. Our intention is to keep everyone healthy and to emerge from this critical situation stronger than ever.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe. Stay home. Take a bike ride!