Within 30 days after purchase, you must register your ALTER EGO ELECTRIC BIKE. This can be done by clicking the tab on the bottom of your screen.
Maintenance, as with any other bicycle, is required. A warranty claim may not be considered without proper maintenance records. For maintenance tips to prolong the life of your electric bike, click here.
Battery Tips: All models are equipped with the most current Lithium technology and include an on board Battery Management System. There are some ways to maximize the life of your battery as replacements are very expensive.
- It is important to charge the battery at least once a month when stored. Regular use ensures its lifespan.
- Only use the charger that was supplied with your bike.
- Store in a dry place.
- Do not store or use in extreme hot or cold conditions.
- Do not keep the battery connected to the charger indefinitely. Once it has completely charged, disconnect it.
GOT A WARRANTY CLAIM?
STEP 1: FILL OUT A CLAIM FORM
An Alter Ego Bikes Representative will contact you by email or phone within 1 business day of us receiving your completed Claim Form.
STEP 2: WE WILL SHIP PARTS OR PROVIDE FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS
- If we determine that a covered part has failed, we will have it shipped out to you as soon as possible.
- Most issues can be handled remotely, but if we can't determine the failure remotely, we will provide you with further instructions depending on the failure described. We are partnered with VeloFix, so you will be looked after wherever you are! Or if you prefer, you may go to a bike dealer of your choosing.
PRODUCT WARRANTY REGISTRATION:
Please register your product within 30 days of purchase to activate your factory warranty.
CHECK OUT OUR DOWNLOADS PAGE FOR USER MANUALS.