Adrenaline Kick Scooter Warranty Terms & Conditions
We understand that components can wear out and can be damaged by accident, neglect or misuse, so those things aren’t covered, but if we can, we’ll fix them for a reasonable fee.
We have the one of the best warranties in the business, so you can buy with confidence knowing that you'll be looked after whether you in or out of the warranty period!
OUR WARRANTY POLICY (NEW AE BRAND PRODUCTS ONLY):
- LCD/LED Display Panel
- Lithium Battery
- Battery Charger
|NEW ADRENALINE KICK SCOOTERS:||WE PAY||YOU PAY|
from Date of Delivery
100% Parts Shipping
100% Labor if done at our shop
(if done at another shop)
from Date of Delivery
50% Parts Shipping
*In some rare situations, we may require your bike or scooter to be sent to our facility for diagnosis and repair. The cost of shipping will be the responsibility of the customer. Warranty parts will only be shipped within Canada. Delivery of the defective products or parts for repair or replacement to our service shop is the customer’s responsibility.
- Normal wear and tear of any covered component or consumable parts, including but not limited to the tires, the kickstands, the saddles, the handlebars, the brake pads, the cable harnesses, the housing, the brake levers, the chains, and the mudguards.
- Any damage or defect resulting from, but not limited to the user's misuse, neglect, abuse, alterations, modification, improper assembly and/or damage to the product due to failure to follow instructions correctly provided by the user manuals; riding on dirt or uneven surfaces, damage due to excessive sun exposure, and damage caused by impact, damage caused by use in contravention of local law, or damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
- Cosmetic damage on accessories that are sent free of charge for repair, replacement or other customer service purposes are not covered by the Return policy and will not be accepted for replacement or compensation;
- Scratches on the product caused by loose accessories during shipping;
- Protective coatings that develop wear and tear over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Cosmetic damage on used products, including but not limited to scratches, dents, broken plastic on ports, and tire deformation due to expansion and contraction from temperature changes;
- Any damage or defect caused in an accident or by use with a third-party component or product that does not meet the Adrenalin Kick product specifications (please refer to the technical specifications section on the purchase page of each Adrenaline Kick product);
- Any damage or defect caused by heavy exposure to water, improper storage, fire, liquid contact, earthquakes, or other external causes;
- Invoice inconsistency;
- If AERC receives information from relevant public authorities that the product has been stolen and you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product (e.g. receipt, invoice, or payment information for the product);
- Batteries are not under warranty when there is damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuses, normal wear or water damage, and normal battery deterioration, including the gradual decrease of battery capacity over the warranty period.
- Batteries are consumables, and it is normal that the capacity gradually decreases over time. It is rare to have a defective battery in the e-scooter, but AERC's warranty protects your purchase and AERC will offer assistance of any kind to help solve the problem.
- AERC WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
- Fill out a Service Ticket
- We will respond within 2 business days - please note that we will only review Warranty Claims & Service Tickets that have completed electronically via link above.
Alter Ego Bikes
30721 Simpson Road