24-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
Eunorau complimentary continues to support the Product after the Warranty as a manufacturer courtesy and may only ask for shipping costs and send replacement parts for free. Eunorau reserves the right the change this term without any confirmation from the customer.
Eunorau 24-Month Warranty Policy
Original Eunorau parts & components are covered by a 24-month+ Warranty.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Ordinary wear and tear are not the result of defects in workmanship or materials. Wear and tear can be assessed by an authorized Eunorau dealer. Parts not typically covered include but are not limited to:
- Brake Pads
- Handlebar Grips
- Brake cables
- Chain Rings
- Transmission gears
- Parts are compromised due to corrosion due to the elements (moisture, heat, etc).
- Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage not caused by Eunorau
- The product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible
- Defects or damage to the products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Eunorau
- Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions (YouTube Video) & Manual
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse or improper use of any electrical source
- Using a battery charger that is not intended or compatible for use with the Eunorau battery
- Using a battery charger improperly
- If any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering
- If the battery has been used in equipment other than the bike for which it is specified
- Any free gift or accessories that came with the purchase of the product
All shipments require the person to be present and sign off on the package during delivery, any damage you may find before can be used as a reason to decline the package.
Damage to a Product during shipping is not covered by this Warranty. Notwithstanding such limitation, if you find problems right after delivery, notify Eunorau immediately with pictures and/or a video of the product and damaged parts.
Do not use the product and keep everything from the original packaging and reach our after-sale team for further assistance.
10-Year Frame Limited Warranty
Eunorau electric bicycle frames are covered by a 10-Year replacement/repair Warranty for the original purchaser.
This Warranty includes a replacement/repair frame only. Labor charges to changeover parts to replacement frames are not included. Changeover labor must be performed by an authorized Eunorau dealer.
Eunorau reserves the right to use scratch and dent stock when replacing a frame under this Warranty. Frame styles and/or colors not in stock may be replaced with a compatible style and/or color at the discretion of Eunorau
Frame issues that are excluded from this Warranty include but are not limited to:
- Paint fade, scratches, impact marks
- Impact damage
- Non-reversible modification (drilling/welding)
- Chain guard mount to the frame if applicable
- Any suspension parts
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SETS OUT THE FULL EXTENT OF EUNORAU’S RESPONSIBILITIES AND THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY REGARDING THE PRODUCTS. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT WILL EUNORAU BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OVER THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR FOR, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMMERCIAL LOSS OF ANY SORT; LOSS OF USE, TIME, DATA, REPUTATION, OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL, PROFITS OR SAVINGS; INCONVENIENCE; INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF EUNORAU HAD REASON TO BELIEVE SUCH DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.